Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men & Women
Studies have shown that optimized hormones can reduce the risk of some age-related health issues, such as osteoporosis, and diabetes.
Before being optimized patients complain of:
- Lack of energy and fatigue during the day
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Reduced mental focus and memory
- Moddy, anxious, or depressed
- Weight gain including increased fat around mid-section
- Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
Hormone pellets are placed under the skin and release bioidentical estradiol and testosterone consistently into the bloodstream. Patients report increased energy, strength and weight loss, better moods and mental clarity, restored libido, improved relationships and overall feeling younger, healthier and happier!
Call us today to discuss getting you back to feeling better!!